- Maintain students engagement and focus in lessons
- Developing students speech and language
- Developing learning and social development
- Providing a positive and creative learning environment
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Experienced working with children
- Passionate about the potential for education and will go that extra mile every day
- Adaptable, and able to work in a challenging setting
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed and resilient
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding role please apply by submitting your application or sending you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00