This is a temporary supply based position which allows you the flexibility of picking and choosing the days and occasionally the hours you wish to work to fit around your current weekly schedule.
- To be available a minimum of 2 days a week
- Must be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies,
- Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
- At least 1 year of experience working with children aged 0-5.
- MUST hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
- Reference information for the last three years
- UK eligibility to work
- An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Essex
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.