Protocol Education are looking for flexible HLTA's to work in a variety of different Primary Schools in Salford on a supply basis.
• have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• have HLTA Status or equivalent qualification
• be trained in and have experience of running relevant literacy and numeracy based intervention/support programmes for children
• be creative and able to inspire learning opportunities for pupils in a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
• have high expectations for all children
• be able to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents/carers and governors
• be willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life
If you are interested in this role please register online at www.protocol-education.com or call Steph on 0161 200 8500
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.