- Full time - Monday to Friday
- Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
- Supporting students one to one and working as part of a team
- Developing students learning though pictures and sensory approaches
- Engaging students through creative lessons such as art, music and active play
- Free training offered throughout your placement
- Supportive Leadership team
- Consistent role
- Excellent Transport Links
- No Umbrella Companies
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00