- Full time - Monday to Friday
- Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
- Supporting students one to one and working as part of a team
- Developing students learning though pictures and sensory approaches
- Engaging students through creative lessons such as art, music and active play
- Free training offered throughout your placement
- Supportive Leadership team
- Consistent role
- Excellent Transport Links
- No Umbrella Companies
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.