Female PE Teacher
I am currently recruiting for a Female PE teacher for a rapidly improving secondary school near Stafford. If you can deliver inspirational lessons in Physical Education and spark a love of sports, we’d love to hear from you! The successful applicant will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers at the school.
The successful applicant will be expected to have experience of teaching PE to GCSE level, NQTS are encouraged to apply. You will be working collaboratively with students to deliver outstanding theory and practical lessons.
• A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification
• Confident teaching PE at secondary school level
• A passion for your subject and education in general
• Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
• A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
Working for Protocol
• Get paid in line with national scales
• PAYE, no umbrella companies!
• Your own dedicated consultant
• £250 ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
Please apply for this role today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.