Do you have a passion working in Early Years? Have you got a calm, caring, and compassionate nature? Are you an experienced EYFS Practitioner looking to transition into a primary school?
Protocol Education are searching for enthusiastic confident EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our supply team and work in a school in the Leeds area. Our school are looking for someone who has a calm, caring nature and a passion for helping to create an environment where each child can develop.
- Experience in an EYFS setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum framework
- Be flexible and willing to adapt
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Have a calm, caring and flexible approach
- Have previous experience of working in a school (desirable)
- Be able to work as part of a team, working closely with the Class Teacher
- Have excellent communication skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Access to different training to develop your professional skills
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol, then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and we will be in touch. Alternatively, for more information please call our Primary Team on 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.