EYFS Teaching Assistant
Do you have a passion for working in Early Years? Are you looking for you next dynamic role in an outstanding Wakefield EYFS setting?
Protocol Education are searching for enthusiastic confident EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our supply team and work across schools in the Wakefield area. Our schools are looking for someone who has a calm, caring nature and ideally has a background in phonics.
What qualities do you need?
- Experience in an EYFS setting
- Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum framework
- Ideally have some experience teaching smaller phonics groups
- Be flexible and willing to adapt
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Access to different training to develop your professional skills
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register online via our website www.protocol-education.com. Alternatively give one of our Primary Team a call on 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.