A vibrant and welcoming primary School is seeking a hard-working and committed Early Years Teacher to join them in September 2020. The school is a 2-form maintained community school and you will be joining a large team, with shared support across the curriculum. This is a popular and inclusive school, with extensive outdoor space.
The successful candidate must have;
• QTS or Equivalent qualification
• Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Why apply with Protocol Education
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
• Opportunities to make career progression
• Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
To apply for this position please apply with your CV on our website www.protocol-education.com