Are you an early years specialist teacher looking for a new challenge or a change of settings? We are currently seeking to recruit inspirational and committed early years teacher’s to work on a long term basis starting in January.
We are working with a few schools in the Swindon area, who are looking for a confident teacher with good behaviour management strategies along with ability to get the best out of the pupils of various levels of ability. If you are confident, passionate, determined to make a difference and seek to support every child in their learning journey no matter what their needs are – this is a perfect role for you. It really is a fantastic way to earn some money, expand your teaching experience and has great potential to lead to something permanent.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Swindon and Wiltshire areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.