Protocol Education is currently seeking to appoint a fully qualified Early Years Practitioner to work in a Foundation class in a welcoming and thriving Primary school in Barnsley. The position will commence on the 1st September 2016 until July 2017. This is a part time position and you will be required to work 2 days a week (14.8 hours).
Whilst working with Protocol Education, you can expect:
- Excellent rates of pay
- CPD training courses including Behaviour Management and Safeguarding.
- A friendly and dedicated consultant working on your behalf to find you the best placements in the area.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, high quality practitioner who:
• has experience working in childcare settings/EYFS unit with children aged 3-5 and experience of implementing and using the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
• has NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
• is able to use their own initiative and demonstrates good organisational skills and time management
• is committed to high standards in all areas and has high expectations of all children in terms of progress, attainment, attitudes and behaviour;
• is creative, forward thinking, innovative and prepared to take risks;
• has a strong commitment to inclusive practice;
• has the ability to co-operate and work as part of a team, co-work with colleagues, including those with different levels of experience
• will actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers.
• has a good sense of humour
If you feel that you might be suitable for the role and would like to register with us, please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please call the Primary team on 0114 252 1970.