The Governors of a Primary Academy in Barnsley are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to cover a maternity leave in Early Years Foundation Stage.
The successful applicant will
• Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching
• Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
• Have high expectations of all children
• Display a good working knowledge of EYFS and the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context
You will be joining a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment.
Protocol is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children at primary schools and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicants.
In return, Protocol Education can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free professional development training
• A dedicated consultant offering a supportive and efficient service
· Guaranteed work scheme ( for approved candidates )
When working with Protocol Education, you can be assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency that places 100’s of supply teachers. To have a conversation about your future plans, please call Natalie on 01142521970, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit and register.