A Primary school in Barnsley are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to cover a maternity leave in Early Years Foundation Stage.
The successful applicant will
• Have an enthusiastic approach to teaching
• Be committed to providing outstanding learning experiences
• Have high expectations of all children
• Display a good working knowledge of EYFS and the National Curriculum and how to deliver this in a relevant and interesting context
You will be joining a team of committed professionals working within a positive and supportive learning environment.
To become part of the Protocol Education teaching team at this Primary School you will:
· Have QTS, be an NQT or have the equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience in key stage 1 will be beneficial
· Able to provide support to children of varying ability in an innovative way
· Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
· Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
· Able to challenge the pupils appropriately
As part of the Protocol Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
· The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
· Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
· AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
· Great rates of pay and a PAYE option
· Excellent opportunities for CPD
If you have the qualifications and skills required please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.