We are looking to recruit a Foundation Stage Teacher on behalf of a primary school in Barnsley.
The school are looking for a teacher to in September until August 2017.
You will need to be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve. An excellent understanding of Foundation Stage teaching is also required.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
Key features for working with Protocol Education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ CPD training offered
+ Round the clock support from experienced consultants
+ Briefings on both schools and assignments
+ A bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service and subscribe to the online update service.