Protocol Education are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant who can join a dedicated and enthusiastic team of fabulous children and superb staff at local Shropshire schools.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
• supports the ethos and values of our partner schools
• possesses excellent communication skills
• recognises the place of confidentiality in the school environment.
• Good general level of education to include Maths and English GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent.
• Some experience of working in a classroom environment
• Knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum
• Ability to plan for and lead an activity with small groups of children
The role is for 30 hours a week, working 8.30am until 3.00pm daily and will involve carrying out MDSA duties over the lunch period.
If this role is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you at the Bristol office. Please register on our website https://www.protocol-education.com/Candidates/mydetailspartial.aspx and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, send a CV directly to email@example.com