Early Years Teacher in Ealing
An Ofsted rated 'Good' school located in Ealing are searching for an Early Years to join their passionate team of educators. The schools main aim is to create a safe and stimulating environment for all students. The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with young children and have exceptional knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, that will make an instant impact. This role is full-time staring in September.
Roles, qualities and responsibilities:
- Have a calm and consisten approach to teaching
- Work closely and build strong relationships with parents, students and staff
- Have Early Years teaching experience
- Have exceptional knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and apply their knowledge to activities they set out for the children
- Create learning spaces that help to develop and stimulate a young child's developmental needs
- To have safeguarding knowledge and understand the importance of keeping children safe within education
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)
- £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertaken or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role then please apply or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.