An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Years Teacher at one of our client schools in South Nottingham. The school is Ofsted rated 'Good' and boast a warm and progressive environment underpinned by clear, strong leadership.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a formal teaching qualification - B.Ed, PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- Have recent experience teaching the UK National Curriculum
- Have right to work in the UK
The ideal candidate will be an experienced and creative teacher who is able to ensure that each child in their care will fulfil their potential. You will be a positive but firm behaviour manager who holds a firm knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, Assessment for Learning and all relevant Safeguarding legislation.
To register your interest, send a copy of your CV or to find our more please ask for Matt; Primary Consultant, on 0115 853 2170 or email email@example.com .
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest Consultant that has a sound knowledge of what it means to be a teacher
- Competitive rates of pay which is paid via PAYE not an umbrella organisation (more money in your pocket)
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD)
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system with weekly pay
- Working for a well know, trusted and respected Education leader
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.
£250 will be paid if you are able to successfully recommend a Teacher to Protocol who then works for us, you can make as many recommendations as you like!