Protocol are working with a primary school based in Cleveland who are looking for a EYFS Teacher to join their team on a part-time basis in September.
They have an excellent department and are seeking individuals who are:
- Enthusiastic & committed to excellence
- Have high expectations for all children
- Are prepared to make a valuable contribution to the school and be involved in all aspects of school life.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches. We pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our schools. The children's needs are our main priority whenever we provide a member of staff. We were voted the Best Temporary Agency 2013 by the recruiter awards and this is due to the work we do with both our clients and our candidates.
You will receive:
• Access to permanent positions for September
• Excellent rates of pay paid weekly
• Opportunity for guaranteed work
• Specialist advice from your dedicated consultant
• Free CPD Courses to continue your development
• Daily or Long term placements to suit your needs
• Access to positions throughout the country and internationally
• Chance to complete your induction
Please forward your CV to the email if you are interested in this role. I look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.