Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit Nursery Nurses in the Newark area. Whether you are looking for day to day or long-term work, we can help find you rewarding employment.You will need an Enhanced DBS which will need to be on the update service, if you do not already have one, this is something you would be required to purchase.
- Working closely with the children to make a safe environment where children feel like they can confidently express themselves.
- Review each individual child’s progress to monitor development and ensure they can be given any additional help that they may need.
- Assisting the children with everyday aspects of life such as Mealtimes, hygiene, manners and general safety.
- The ability to coordinate a day in line with the EYFS curriculum.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a a Child Care Qualification is desirable
- Have experience working in a nursery or early years classroom
- Hold an up-to-date DBS or be willing to apply for one.
- Have completed a Child safeguarding and protection course or happy to complete one of our FREE safeguarding courses once you sign up with us
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.