A school that prides itself in its state-of-the-art facilities near Pinner train station are looking for a passionate Art Teacher to start in September 2020. The desired candidate will be able to uphold the reputation of the school, ensuring that you push each student to the peak of their creative potential. As an art teacher, you will be expected to draw the creativity and imagination out of every student and give them the opportunity to let this show in their grades.
If you would like to demonstrate your creative ability, share your imagination and teach these skills to your students, then apply now!
The school is accessible via tube and numerous bus routes so public transport will be an ideal mode of transport.
- In depth knowledge of creative teaching techniques Is favoured
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Experience handing out projects and mentoring individuals
- Ability to assess different methods of learning
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.