Protocol are looking for SEN experienced teaching assistants or learning support assistants with a qualification in Team Teach, a MUST! Successful candidates will need to have experience working with students with a variety of different needs such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD), profound multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and challenging behaviour.
If successful, you will be working in a variety of our outstanding schools which include primary, secondary and post 16 colleges in South West London.
As a specialist TA, successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications to qualify for this exciting post:
• To be trained in Team Teach
• Experience working with students aged from primary to Post 16 with special needs such as ASD, PMLD and speech and challenging behaviour.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
• Be able to differentiate work to support needs of student.
• Experience or be confident in handling personal care such as feeding and changing.
• Experience in manual handling and hoisting
• TEACCH, PECS or Makaton experience
• Positions are subject to an enhance disclosure barred service or register on the update service.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• Continued support from experienced specialist consultants
• Free CPD courses to develop career progression
• To work in a established and rewarding environment school
If you have all of these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV.
Please note only candidates with the relevant qualifications and legal right to work in the UK will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful. At the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.