- Previous SEN experience working with children or young adults
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS on the Update Service
What we can offer you:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Social events- from pub quizzes to our yearly Thames boat party for you to meet with other Protocol Education candidates and consultants.
- A better work-life balance, Flexible hours to suit you
- Competitive daily rates
- Refer a Teacher £250 bonus scheme
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or call Hannah on 020 8371 7900.
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.