Are you looking for a career within a school that consistently stands within the top 5% in UK for outstanding A level and GCSE results?
A school in Brent are looking for an experienced PE teacher to teach KS3/KS4, starting in September. The History Teacher must be able to confidently deliver work to students and contribute to the development of their success. As an ambitious and passionate school, the candidate will need to liaise with other staff members and raise attainment.
You can expect an extremely diverse working environment, that will offer you endless support and growth opportunities .
The school is located just a short walk away from Harrow train station as well as being surrounded by several bus routes, the potential History Teacher can put trust in public transport when travelling to work.
What we expect from you:
- Previous experience in assisting students with their learning
- Intricate communication skills
- Behaviour management skills are beneficial but not compulsory
- In depth knowledge of the curriculum is ideal
- Effective behaviour management skills
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to help students better their future
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.