Protocol Education are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to work with a KS1 class in North Bristol.
Previous experience working with children is essential. Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team. The school strives to offer pupils the best education and learning environment possible so you must have equally high expectations. You must have a passion to ensure every child reaches their full potential. Flexibility and a sense of humour are essential. The school can offer the successful candidates support and professional development. We are seeking someone with the eagerness to engage with the children and families to support the continuous improvement of the school and its community. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities we would encourage you to apply.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.