An Ofsted rated Outstanding Primary school located minutes from Archway station is seeking an experienced and inclusive Teaching Assistant to start in September. You need to be confident in delivering group interventions in Maths and Literacy as well as support the class teacher
• Have at least a years expericne as a Teaching Assistant
• The ability to support pupils effectively and practise behaviour management strategies effectively.
• Excellent team work and ability to communicate effectively
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Good IT skills
• Ability to supervise pupils effectively, following the school’s behaviour policy.
• Ability to organise classroom activities e.g. preparing and setting out resources.
What we can offer;
•Protocol Education is able to offer a number of CPD courses to help you continuously develop personally.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.