A vibrant, multi-cultural, Ofsetd Outstanding Primary School located minuets from Archway station is seeking an experienced and inclusive Level 2 or 3Teaching Assistant to start in September. You need to be confident in delivering group interventions in Maths and Literacy and Year 2 curriculum.
• Have atleast level 2 or 3 or equivalent qualification
• The ability to support pupils effectively and practise behaviour management strategies effectively.
• Excellent team work and ability to communicate effectively
• A minimum of a years experience of working with children.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Good IT skills
• Ability to supervise pupils effectively, following the school’s behaviour policy.
• Ability to organise classroom activities e.g. preparing and setting out resources.
What we can offer;
•Protocol Education is able to offer a number of CPD courses to help you continuously develop personally.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.