Experienced English Teacher required in Rochdale
Are you a well established English Teacher with department or year group management experience? Are you looking for the next move in your career? If so then this opportunity could be the move you are looking for. I am working on behalf of a school who are looking to appoint an English Teacher into a senior position within the school on a permanent basis. You must have previous experience of holding a position of responsibility and be able to demonstrate your ability to raise standards.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
*High standards and expectations
*Qualified Teacher Status.
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay (scale L7 or higher)
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Danny on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013