Experienced EBD/SEMH teacher wanted for 2016/17
As an EBD/SEMH teacher you will be required to work with challenging students across all ages in one of our EBD schools, alternative provisions and PRUs as an EBD/SEMH teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a primary and a secondary level.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
• Have recent experience teaching children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
• Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
• A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
• Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
• Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• Working in an established school
• Easily accessible to transport links.
If you have all of these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful. At the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.