Are you an experienced teacher living in Wandsworth? Do you thrive working a challenging environment?
Protocol is looking for a teacher that is looking for an exciting new challenge working with students with emotional behavioural difficulties (EBD). Protocol are looking for experienced SEN Teachers that specialise or are highly experienced working with children with emotional behavioural disorders (EBD), social emotional mental health difficulties (SEMH) and other challenging behaviour.
As a EBD/SEMH teacher you will be required to work with extremely challenging students across all ages in one of our EBD schools, alternative provisions and PRUs.
As a SEBD or SEMH teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS teaching or a UK recognised teaching qualification teaching at a primary and a secondary level.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to use initiative and work well under pressure.
• Have recent experience teaching children with EBD, SEMH and other challenging behaviour.
• Be committed and motivated in raising standards.
• A strong ability to differentiate work that enables students to excel.
• Must apply for disclosure barred service or currently registered to the updated service.
• Understanding approaches to challenging behaviour
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive pay
• Working in an established school
• Easily accessible to transport links.
If you have all of these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please submit your CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful. At the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.