Are you an experienced SEN teacher living in South London?
Protocol are looking for SEN Teachers who are experienced working with children with Autism. We currently have schools in South East London looking for teachers for 2017
The role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students. You will need to be committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
Your main duties would include:
• Inspiring and engaging with children or teenagers with Autism.
• Assessing individual learning needs and working on a group basis.
• Assessing and reporting on individual pupils' progress.
• Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare professionals.
As a SEN teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
• QTS or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
• To be able to differentiate work to students depending on their need and abilities.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff members.
• The ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
• Have recent experience teaching SEN students.
• Trained in TEACCH, Team Teach/MAPA
• PECs and Makaton experience
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
• Continued support through all placements with a dedicated consultant.
• Free CPD courses
Please note, successful Applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for a Protocol DBS.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful. At the same time, helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
Contact Fred at Protocol Education on 02089711284 for further information. Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.