You will live in Leicestershire and have a genuine passion for education. Ideally you will be a graduate or aspiring PGCE candidate, looking to gain further experience in the classroom in order to prepare you for your future career. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to adapt to new situations and environments on a daily basis.
Working in the borough you live, to combat excessive commutes, you will be an effective educator, a teacher with a genuine desire to provide the best level of teaching. You'll be an adept communicator, liaising with your pupils and the schools that you work in.
The ideal candidate should:
• Deliver high quality lessons
• Be able to carry out assessments of student performance
• Ability to build rapport with parents.
• Support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
We can offer you:
• Dedicated consultants
• Continued support through placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
Ideal for you, call Leigh or Jed on 0116 285 1615 or email Leigh.firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.