Protocol Education are currently working in partnership with a Multi Academy trust in Kent. The Trust is made up of 7 schools, including both Primary and Secondary. The Trust is looking for an English Teacher to join a Secondary school in Gillingham. The role would include planning and assessment, salary is paid to scale depending on experience.
Applicants must live in and hold Right to Work in the UK to be eligible.
Start date: 5th June
To be considered you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Early Careers Teacher (ECT)
- Strong knowledge of the KS3 – KS5 curriculum
- Work well with staff and pupils alike
- Be motivated to get the best out of the pupils
- Have strong classroom management skills
The school will offer you:
- A comprehensive induction
- Extensive professional development based on your needs and aspirations
- The opportunity to be part of a subject and whole school team which believes in working together to achieve excellence
- A school which values every individuals’ contribution and seeks to develop teachers skills and talents across all areas of school life
- A school which believes that students and staff should ‘enjoy the journey!’
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.