Protocol Education are working alongside a Secondary school in Swindon who are looking to appoint a passionate full-time English teacher.
The school provides a supportive a challenging learning environment where all students are empowered to succeed. The school passionate about ensuring that your child has access to the best opportunities which will help them achieve and prepare them for their future. The school encourages staff to be innovative and aspirational in their teaching.
The school is looking for someone with bags of energy with a real passion for teaching and working with young people. You will be eager to develop students capabilities and work alongside an established staff team to provide engaging and challenging lessons. You will be part of an exciting group of educators who share a passion for developing the school and taking it to new heights.
- Plan and deliver engaging English lessons in line with the school and National Curriculum
- Oversee a tutor group each morning. Ensuring all registration and morning tasks are completed.
- Ensure all marking is completed to a high standard, giving useful information to all students.
- Promote the schools ethos and values
- Maintain a good level of behaviour management in line with the schools behaviour policy
- Work as part of the Science department and wider teaching staff team
- Comply with all safeguarding policies and report and concerns using the correct procedures.
What the School are Looking for:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Evidence of high quality teaching standards
- Passion for teaching and who truly enjoys working with young people.
- Strong subject knowledge
- Ability to build strong, professional rapport with both staff and students
- Willingness to share best practice and learn from others
- Desire to be innovative and explore different methods of curriculum delivery
- Commitment to promoting the schools ethos and values
- Good team player
What we can Offer:
- Competitive pay rate – Based on experience and role
- PAYE so no hidden costs!
- CPD opportunities
- Parking and Bike storage on site
- Free social and network events
- Continued support from experienced education professionals
- Refer a friend scheme! – £250 for every friend you refer to Protocol Education
Start - 20/02/23
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.