English Teacher - SEN Classes
Location: Central Bedfordshire
Start date: September 2022
Hours: 8.30 - 4pm, Monday to Friday
Protocol Education are currrently working with a SEN school that are recruiting for an English Teacher to join their team this September. You will need to have SEN experience or experience working with students with SEMH and you must hold a QTS cert.
To be considered:
- Current experience of teaching in KS3 and/or KS4. Responsibility for curriculum development.
- Ability to plan, monitor, evaluate and review. Ability to motivate pupils with challenging behaviour. Proven ICT skills Excellent written and oral skills. Proven team player. Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels. Caring and understanding. Energy, enthusiasm and perseverance. Self-confidence. Reliability and integrity.
- Imaginative approach to the education of SEN and SEMH pupils. Promotion of positive behaviour strategies and constructive handling of problems.
- Sense of humour. Ability to work to deadlines.
- Commitment to raising standards. Commitment to the school, its pupils and other stakeholders.
- Good health and attendance records.
If you are an experienced english teacher looking to secure a new long-term teaching contract for the new academic year and you can commute easily to central bedfordshire, please apply today to be put forward! All successful candidates will be contacted in 4 working days.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.