Early Career English Teacher
On behalf of a secondary school located in Chingford we are seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join an outstanding school.
This post is only for ECT teachers.
The ideal candidate must be able to teach students of all abilities and produce outstanding student outcomes.
You will be responsible for teaching KS 3 – KS 4 with the possibility of supporting KS 5.
The English department is filled with driven and motivating practitioners who will support you with planning and providing an inclusive, innovative and inspiring learning environment.
This secondary school located in Chingford is full of character and has a rich heritage and is easily accessible to those who drive and has good transportation links.
We are looking to appoint an English Teacher who:
- Has strong behaviour management skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success of the subject and ensure good progress for all pupils.
- Can inspire and lead high quality teaching, learning and assessment.
- Has experience of representing and supporting pupils with a range of SEN, Behavioural and Academic needs.
In return the school can offer you:
- A committed and successful Learning Area Team.
- Encouragement for innovation and creativity.
- Professional development
- Onsite parking
If you are looking to extend your experience and would be interested in joining the English department of this secondary school, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.