Protocol Education are currently recruiting a committed and passionate English teacher to work in one of our secondary schools based near Stansted. This is a long-term opportunity starting immediately and running potentially through until Christmas. The ideal candidate for this role will need to demonstrate a trustworthy track record showcasing consistent results and raising attainment, passion towards the academic development of pupils, and ability to engage, empower and encourage students.
This is a excellent opportunity to gain a long term role in a school with a great reputation and fantastic pupil behaviour.
Pay & Benefits
• Excellent pay rate based on your experience (MPS Equivalent)
• Guaranteed work for an academic year at a school where you can focus on teaching.
• All the flexibility of supply with the security of a guaranteed work.
• Opportunity to enhance your career by working at an excellent school.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the below:
• QTS Status or equivalent qualification.
• Previous experience delivering English lessons up to KS5.
• Ability to demonstrate methods of assessment.
• Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for English.
• Commitment and reliability.
• Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
• Able to provide two school-based references.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.