Are you an experienced, passionate and innovative English Teacher seeking a new role for September 2022?
We are working in partnership with an Outstanding secondary school based in Dagenham who are seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join their English Department on a full-time basis for the new academic year.
The school has excellent facilities including an on site gym for staff and a dance studio, there is also parking for staff and excellent public transport links including train & buses.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- English Degree (or another relevant subject)
- A real passion for Teaching & Learning
What the school can offer;
- An exciting learning environment where challenging, innovative and engaging learning is at the core of all they do
- A genuine and active pursuit of well-being for all members of our community.
- Students who exhibit excellent behaviour for learning and a desire to acquire knowledge and improve themselves.
- A supportive, enthusiastic and inspiring team within which to grow and develop.
- An opportunity to develop your craft of teaching across three Key Stages.
To be considered for this English Teacher vacancy, please apply immediately. School are looking to appoint ASAP and are therefore holding interviews/trials immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.