English Teacher – Secondary School
I am recruiting for a large and highly successful secondary school in the Staffodrshire area. This includes a thriving Sixth Form that is strongly integrated into the school.
The school have a record of considerable academic success, but believe that an education should be about preparing young people for their future lives in a complete sense. As well as consistently positive Progress at GCSE and A Level they place great emphasis on student leadership, an unparalleled extra-curricular programme and student progression to their next steps in a wide range of academic and vocational routes
They were judged 'Good' in all categories in their last Ofsted inspection, but, just as importantly, seek to be a very happy school community with a big heart. They are seeking a well-qualified, highly motivated and innovative Teacher of English to work within our talented and successful English team.
This role is suited for an NQT or more experienced teacher.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a strong classroom teacher with a real commitment to high quality teaching and learning.
• Be able to enthuse, engage and motivate students
• Be a reflective practitioner and always be willing to improve
• Be a strong team player
• Be willing to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the school
• Ability to teach A’ Level English Literature or English Language is desirable.
Why choose Protocol though? We offer..
• An extremely competitive pay rate
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.