This school achieved significant improvement in student achievement at all key stages and recognised by Ofsted as good with outstanding features (October 2017). The school was expanded in September 2018 to take an additional form of entry each year. Consequently, the school has undergone a major refurbishment programme and now offers state of the art learning and teaching facilities across the board providing outstanding facilities for students and the wider community. The academy motivates and inspires students to achieve their very best, fly high and set course for the brightest of futures.
This is a unique opportunity to join this exceptional academy at an exciting stage of its development.
To be considered for this English teaching job in Rickmansworth, Herts, you will need to;
- be UK trained or have experience teaching in the UK
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- can teach across the age and ability level at KS3 and KS4
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- well behaved students
- pay to scale MPS/UPS as appropriate