**Secondary English teacher Required in South Yorkshire**
- For September start
A Sheffield and Rotherham based secondary school is currently looking for a qualified Teacher of English, teaching up to Key Stage 4. You will be working within a solid and supportive management team, committed to the continual improvement of results and creating opportunities for every student. This school can offer you a positive and innovative learning culture supported by staff, parents and governors and a a professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the commitment to raising student achievement even further.
If you relish the opportunity of working with highly motivated students in a supportive and stimulating professional environment we would welcome your application.
Protocol Education is looking for an exceptional teacher for this role in order to meet our overall commitments that we give to our schools and the students they support.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Hold NQT or QTS as a English Teacher
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations in English
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested in this role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.