English Secondary Teacher
Protocol Education are currently seeking an engaging and inspirational English Teacher to work at a school in the Redcar and Cleveland area.
Successful applicants must be:
- PGCE with QTS or relavent qualification
- Experience of teaching English to KS3 and KS4 students
- Experience of planning, preparation and communicating with collegues and parents
- Hold an enhanced DBS
- Can provide references covering the last 3 years
Protocol will offer:
- Pay to scale
- CPD courses and webinars to further knowledge
- Work with a consultant who will support you
- Refer a friend for a £250 bonus
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.