With that in mind we are recruiting for:
-Learning support Assistants
To help schools in the areas they’ll need most, you would ideally ;
- Hold or are currently studying a Degree in Mathematics or English
- Have experience tutoring in literacy or numeracy
- Have an understanding of the curriculum at KS2, KS3, GCSE or A-level
- Are confident in working either on a 1:1 basis on in small groups
Our schools will be offering a variety of placement options, from flexible part-time to permanent full-time.
Please ensure you apply at your earliest opportunity to be considered.
For more information or to discuss the type of roles you may be interested in please get in touch.
Working for Protocol you will have the benefit of:
- A dedicated consultant to find you the roles that suitability
- Flexible work patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Online account management
- Access to both day to day or long term assignments depending on your preference
- Competitive rates of pay in line with Agency Workers Regulations
- Weekly pay via PAYE