Are you looking for work as an administrator in an Educational Establishment?
We are currently recruiting for suitably qualified staff who are willing to work as part of the administration departments within local Schools. If you are hard-working, conscientious and work well in a team, then this could be the ideal job for you.
Your key duties would include supporting the Office / Business Manager in the overall running of the Administration departments, including associated administrative tasks. Successful candidates will ideally have knowledge of Management Information Systems. Candidates should be prepared to undertake training where necessary, to keep the schools systems up to date and, to identify the most effective use of relevant modules.
If you have the following attributes this position could be perfect for you.
• Ability to use initiative and be proactive in the daily running of the school
• Excellent communication skills, both in writing and face to face, to be able to deal effectively with pupils, parents and staff
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexible, welcoming and patient
• Well versed in Microsoft office packages
• Commitment to the protection and safeguarding of young people
Please contact Surrey@protocol-education.com for more information
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.