Our recruitment consultants match top quality candidates to a wide range of education roles. This particular position has a special focus on primary, secondary and SEND schools, so a knowledge of these education sectors would be a distinct advantage although not essential. We will need you to retain the existing client base while building new relationships with local schools, while also building and growing a quality pool of candidates in your area. This role requires shift work between 7am – 6:30pm.
You will have:
- Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
- A natural ability to influence people
- A high level of customer service
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
- Recruitment or sales experience would be a defiant advantage
In return we offer:
- A dynamic and fun working environment
- A competitive base salary with performance related bonuses and a highly competitive commission structure, pension and health benefits
- A strong commitment to learning and development
- Career ladder progression related to performance
- Reduced working hours outside of term time
- Casual office based dress on non client facing days
- Incentives, activities and evenings out to motivate and reward success
- Two annual opportunities to get together as an entire company to celebrate our success
- Opportunities to attend weekend trips abroad to reward success – our last weekend’s away consisted of high end fun in Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Berlin & Amsterdam
- Our innovative employee engagement platform which includes an employee rewards and discount scheme.
If you are a positive and motivated person looking for a successful and rewarding career in recruitment then please join our team by clicking on the APPLY button!