We are recruiting for an experienced consultant to help take the Watford branch to the next level. This is an established powerful branch which has the potential for more business to be grown by a hungry, target driven individual. If you have worked in recruitment before - we want to hear from you. It doesn't matter if you have worked in another sector and not education, if you have the skills to recruit candidates, sell and build rapport with clients then those skills can be transferred into a role with us.
You will source talented teachers and learning support staff and match them with the right schools for the right pupils at the right time; with the aim of raising educational attainment.
The office is based by Watford Junction Station and a short walk to the town centre with its lively bars and restaurants, and with excellent transport links this is a great location to be in!
We are looking for applicants with the following;
- Genuine desire to progress your career
- Experience or knowledge of the recruitment sector
- Proven track record of success within recruitment
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision makers
- Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
An understanding of the education sector is preferred however recruitment experience and a passion for making a difference is just as useful in this consultative role. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression with a company where they can be promoted several times in one year. Protocol Education have a first rate and market leading learning and development programme, the successful applicant joining as a Recruitment Consultant will undertake our in-house training online alongside peers from other areas in our network of branches as well as emerging management training.
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect a highly competitive starting salary, performance related commission and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays (9am - 4pm)
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Unique and successful Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- A positive working environment
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year