Due to the success of the London Primary Division at Protocol Education we are now looking for Trainee or Associate Consultants to join us.
Full training will be provided. We are an Education specialist recruitment agency who offer all the support, training and guidance needed to ensure a successful career in recruitment.
Are you looking to develop a successful career in recruitment?
Due to the success and development of the London Primary Division at Protocol Education we are looking to expand and increase our headcount so that we can increase and improve our service to the clients and candidates we work with. Our team consists of 9 hardworking, motivated and supportive individuals who thrive off a clear vision and creating a fun and engaging working environment. Protocol Education is an established and reputable Education specialist recruitment agency which offers great continuous training to consultants at all levels to ensure that you succeed.
Experience in sales, recruitment or education may be beneficial but is not essential. Protocol Education fully invests in its staff and full training will be provided. Ideally we will be looking for someone who is looking for a career, is a team player, is driven to succeed and wants to climb the career ladder.
As an established branch, the successful candidate will inherit a patch that already has a base of using clients and candidates ready for someone with the vision to expand its potential and grow its market share. We promote consultants treating their patch as their own business, creating strong client and candidate relationships and thinking of innovative ideas to grow the business and gross profit.
As one of our consultants, you will need to provide a high level of customer service while excelling at influencing and negotiating. We're always busy, so you'll need to work quickly and collaborate well with colleagues, especially during our exciting and fast-paced early morning booking sessions.
- A competitive package which has an excellent basic salary and includes uncapped commission and performance related bonuses.
- A clear and direct career path (reviewed regularly), ongoing CPD and personal development opportunities.
- An excellent team culture, engaging and supportive working environment.
- Hybrid working, a mixed package of working from home and in the office.
- Unlike other sectors we have shortened school holiday hours and early Friday finishes.
- A relaxed dress code.
- A well established company with an excellent reputation across the country.
- Plenty of sales based incentives based on performance and engagement with our culture.
- POP! an innovative employee engagement platform with additional employee benefits such as: Smart spending - the largest employee discount scheme in the world with hundreds of retailers.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical Healthcare Scheme
Who are you:
- A highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Love talking to people and you’re great at written communication as well
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- You are ambitious and looking to be recognised for your hard work and success through promotion and career development
If you are interested in becoming a recruitment consultant with Protocol Education then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.