Job type: ECT Teacher
Salary: £153.00 - £234.00 per day
Closing date: 30th September 2022
Are you a passionate practitioner with a genuine commitment for innovative education to raise standards for all?
If so, Protocol Education would love to hear from you.
Pupil behaviour is exemplary, and outcomes are high. Teachers are free to teach and experience real success in the classroom. The school has wonderful children and dedicated staff that go that extra mile every day.
The School we are working with are looking to recruit a committed teacher to join their experienced, forward looking and supportive team We are looking for someone who they can put on a clear and concise career path who the School can mould and progress for their career through their Teaching journey.
We are looking for an ECT or experienced Class Teacher who can :
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be outstanding
- Is a dedicated team player
- Demonstrate optimism about children and expect the highest possible standards. We
What the School offer:
- A passionate, driven and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
- A robust induction process · A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds · Individualised professional development and career enhancement opportunities
- A comprehensive Wellbeing Policy which includes benefits such as free membership to Employee Assistance Program
- The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team
Please see the mandatory requirements for this position below:
- Teacher musty obtain a QTS
- Year 1 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Year 1 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
You will be required to:
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact James on 0208 371 7900 or email James.Bentley@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.