Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring the most challenging of pupils?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
A well established SEBD school are seeking a qualified English Teacher to start in November. The school accommodates for pupils aged 8-17 with Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties who are stuggling to cope with mainstream education. Pupils may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have English as a specialism
- Have SEBD/SEN experience
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Teaching English through to GCSE
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Candidates will be enrolled on to a Team Teach training course if they are successful (if they do not already hold the qualification.)
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate and apply today.
Please send your CV to JDowning@Protocol-Education.com or call Jed on 01162 162 122
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.