Do you have a desire for working with children and / or the aspiration to become a teacher? This post would be a huge advantage towards a teaching application it gives you support, understanding of teaching and the really hands on learning experience that you need.
Protocol Education are currently wanting to recruit an Early Year's Teaching Assistant to work with schools across Bristol to support children within intervention groups or alongside them in class. Knowledge around Phonics and understanding of Early Years Maths would be ideal as this post relies heavily on supporting children.
The successful candidate will be:
An excellent team player who is able to work effectively with all staff
- Committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Calm and a good sense of humour
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Reflective and open to new ideas and initiatives
- Well-organised , flexible and adaptable
- Able to work independently, showing initiative and managing their own time effectively
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of the school.
What's in it for you?
• Being paid on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.
If you do have any further questions then please do not hesistate to contact me; firstname.lastname@example.org