I’m currently seeking an excellent classroom practitioner to join a friendly nursery’s Key Stage 1 or Early Years team, teaching Year 1 or Nursery class from January 2017, following the departure of one of their teachers.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be QTS-certified (or working towards it) and be living in the UK or arriving in the next 3 months. NQT's and those new to the profession urged to apply due to the support and development on offer.
You’ll also :
• deliver exciting, motivating lessons where all children achieve
• be committed to raising standards
• be innovative, creative and well-motivated
• show an understanding of high quality pastoral care and inclusion
In addition to being placed at an outstanding academic and professional environment, you’ll also receive the following benefits by working with us at Protocol:
• Access to one of the largest London client bases in the market
• Excellent rates of pay
• Continuous Professional Development
• Support and advice from a dedicated specialist consultant
If you're interested please email your updated C.V to HHussein@protocol-education.com or call Husni on 0203 219 7720.
Procotol Education is also offering £250 cash for any teachers you refer that are placed. If you have any family or friends interested in finding a teaching job, please feel free to refer them to me.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.